2.5.0-SNAPSHOT deployed to OSSRH

Jeff Jensen-2
Please try it and report any issues to the bug tracker.  I plan to release it in a small number of days.

See the list of changes in two places:
1. Summarized in the changes.xml file:

2. I added release version fields to the SF trackers and populated for 2.5.0.

For those not familiar with the OSSRH, this is the repo URL:

Re: 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT deployed to OSSRH

Tom Chiverton
On 20/04/14 06:04, Jeff Jensen wrote:
> Please try it and report any issues to the bug tracker.  I plan to
> release it in a small number of days.

Ohh, this mailing list is alive !

Did you have any comment on my issue with dumping objects in different
schema i.e.
         partialDataSet.addTable("aaaaa.dbo.bbbbb");
which throws DataSetException: java.sql.SQLException: [XXXX]Invalid
object name 'dbo.bbbb' ?

Tom

Re: 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT deployed to OSSRH

Jeff Jensen-2
Which tracker item?

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:39 AM, Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 20/04/14 06:04, Jeff Jensen wrote:
> Please try it and report any issues to the bug tracker.  I plan to
> release it in a small number of days.

Ohh, this mailing list is alive !

Did you have any comment on my issue with dumping objects in different
schema i.e.
         partialDataSet.addTable("aaaaa.dbo.bbbbb");
which throws DataSetException: java.sql.SQLException: [XXXX]Invalid
object name 'dbo.bbbb' ?

Tom

Re: 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT deployed to OSSRH

Tom Chiverton
I didn't enter one yet. Is it even meant to work or is this by design ?

Tom

http://p.sf.net/sfu/ExoPlatform

Re: 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT deployed to OSSRH

Jeff Jensen-2
I don't know - I don't know the issue you ask of.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> wrote:
I didn't enter one yet. Is it even meant to work or is this by design ?

Tom

On 22/04/14 14:53, Jeff Jensen wrote:
Which tracker item?

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:39 AM, Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 20/04/14 06:04, Jeff Jensen wrote:
> Please try it and report any issues to the bug tracker.  I plan to
> release it in a small number of days.

Ohh, this mailing list is alive !

Did you have any comment on my issue with dumping objects in different
schema i.e.
         partialDataSet.addTable("aaaaa.dbo.bbbbb");
which throws DataSetException: java.sql.SQLException: [XXXX]Invalid
object name 'dbo.bbbb' ?

Tom

http://p.sf.net/sfu/ExoPlatform

Re: 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT deployed to OSSRH

Tom Chiverton
No, I can't work Sourceforge archives either :-)

https://sourceforge.net/p/dbunit/bugs/353/

Tom