Announcing dbUnit release 2.4.9

Jeff Jensen-2
The dbUnit Extension team is pleased to announce the dbunit-2.4.9 release!

dbUnit is a JUnit extension (also usable from Ant and Maven) targeted
for database-driven projects that, among other things, puts your
database into a known state between test runs. This is an excellent
way to avoid the myriad of problems that can occur when one test case
corrupts the database and causes subsequent tests to fail or
exacerbate the damage.

Changes in this version include:

New features:
o Change build to use current compiler on path vs 1.4.  This is first
dbUnit release done with JDK 6.  If you encounter problems, please
open a bug tracker item.  Issue: 3573007. Thanks to jeffjensen.
o Add toString() methods to AbstractResultSetTable,
ForwardOnlyResultSetTable, ScrollableResultSetTable,
ColumnFilterTable. Thanks to jeffjensen.
o Provides support for the uniqueidentifier type in Microsoft
SQLServer.  Issue: 3170998. Thanks to mcpierceaim.

Fixed Bugs:
o Add schema name, if specified, to table name in query in
AbstractDatabaseConnection.createTable(). Thanks to jeffjensen.
o New Handling of Timestamp in 2.4.8 has error with subseconds  Issue:
3071408. Thanks to chrisphe.
o AbstractDatabaseConnection createQueryTable throws UOEx.  Issue:
3132130. Thanks to jeffjensen.

Changes:
o For DefaultPrepAndExpectedTestCase, catch, log, and rethrow all log
messages to help with troubleshooting.  Tweak log messages.  Improve
doc example. Thanks to jeffjensen.
o To help troubleshooting, add table name to Operation exceptions:
refresh, delete, insert, update. Thanks to jeffjensen.

Have fun!
-dbUnit Extension team

Re: Announcing dbUnit release 2.4.9

John Hurst-2
Good work Jeff, looking forward to trying this out.

John Hurst

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Jeff Jensen <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Life is interfering with my game

Re: Announcing dbUnit release 2.4.9

Jeff Jensen-2
Thanks John...  please do!  Hopefully it still works well.  I've used
the snapshot a lot, so should work well.

Took many hours to sort out the release process/config over the past
couple of days (including a lot of rollbacks! :-/ ).  I plan to do
some more cleanup and updates, and release again soon.