[Ant] export ordered

bokc bokc
Hi,

I'm new on DBUnit and I test it. I have a problem with order in DataBase Export on a Ant script. I am on MSSQL.

I use :
   for the export : <export dest="exportMain.xml" ordered="true"/>
   for the import : <operation type="MSSQL_CLEAN_INSERT" src="exportMain.xml"/>

The order between tables is ok but the order in table is not good. I have a table which has internal reference. The row was ordered with the key ID but the row must be ordered by internal reference for being insert in DB.

There is on option to do this?
--
BokC

Re: [Ant] export ordered

AFAIK dbunit only orders tables. It uses the DatabaseSequenceFilter class to do so. But I think such a functionality would be nice but not too easy to implement so that it works via plain JDBC. Would you like to submit a patch for this? It would be very welcome ;-)

Re: [Ant] export ordered

bokc bokc
Thanks to the answer and sorry for the patch.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Matthias Gommeringer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

AFAIK dbunit only orders tables. It uses the DatabaseSequenceFilter class to do so. But I think such a functionality would be nice but not too easy to implement so that it works via plain JDBC. Would you like to submit a patch for this? It would be very welcome ;-)

Olivier
Sent from La Tronche, Rhône-Alpes, France