Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

maly.velky
Hi,

because I know of no better way to contact the DbUnit people I use this maillist to inform them that some links on the DbUnit.org page under Quick Links are wrong, namely "Browse source" (http://www.dbunit.org/xref/index.html)  points to the JavaDoc instead of an SVN browser and "Get Support" (https://sourceforge.net/support/getsupport.php?group_id=47439) leads to "Page not found".

Best regards, Jakub Holy

Re: Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

Matthias Gommeringer

Hi Jakub,

thanks for the input. Actually the "Browse Source" is ok if you click on a class you can see the java source code.

The other one is already fixed for the new release (see SVN trunk).

regards,

matthias

because I know of no better way to contact the DbUnit people I use this maillist to inform them that some links on the DbUnit.org page under Quick Links are wrong, namely "Browse source" (http://www.dbunit.org/xref/index.html)  points to the JavaDoc instead of an SVN browser and "Get Support" (https://sourceforge.net/support/getsupport.php?group_id=47439) leads to "Page not found".

Best regards, Jakub Holy

NEU: WEB.DE DSL für 19,99 EUR/mtl. und ohne Mindest-Laufzeit!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev