Custom DataTypeFactory & JndiBasedDBTestCase

Custom DataTypeFactory & JndiBasedDBTestCase

Benoit PESTY

Hello,

All my tests are based on the JndiBasedDBTestCase class. I wanted to configure them to use a custom DataTypefactory (for PostgreSQL) but I haven’t found were to set the property in a correct way.

I’ve ended by hard-coding some properties in the “AbstractDatabaseTester” class but this is very ugly.

Is there a clean way to set the DataTypefactory when using a JNDI test case?

Thanks

Benoit Pesty

Re: Custom DataTypeFactory & JndiBasedDBTestCase

Matthias Gommeringer

Hi there,

you could override method getConnection() of JndiDatabaseTester and set the DatabaseConfig values there.

HTH

matthias

All my tests are based on the JndiBasedDBTestCase class. I wanted to configure them to use a custom DataTypefactory (for PostgreSQL) but I haven’t found were to set the property in a correct way.

I’ve ended by hard-coding some properties in the “AbstractDatabaseTester” class but this is very ugly.

Is there a clean way to set the DataTypefactory when using a JNDI test case?

Thanks

Benoit Pesty

GRATIS: Movie-Flat mit über 300 Top-Videos. Für WEB.DE Nutzer
dauerhaft kostenlos! Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev