Custom DataTypeFactory & JndiBasedDBTestCase

Custom DataTypeFactory & JndiBasedDBTestCase

Benoit PESTY
Hello,

The problem is that I don't extend from JndiDatabaseTester, I get the JndiDatabaseTester instance thru the "newDatabaseTester" method of the JndiBasedDBTestCase.

Anyway, what I've done is a bit ugly but it seems to work.

Thanks,

Benoit.

Hi there,

you could override method getConnection() of JndiDatabaseTester and set the DatabaseConfig values there.

HTH