DBunit jdbc type 4 connection to Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise

DBunit jdbc type 4 connection to Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise

Dr. Chandra Gupta
Hi,

My goal is exercise DbUnit so that the following WARN message does not display:

 [dbunit] 2590 [main] WARN org.dbunit.dataset.AbstractTableMetaData - Potential problem found: The configured data type factory 'class org.dbunit.ext.mssql.MsSqlDataTypeFactory' might cause problems with the current database 'Adaptive Server Enterprise' (e.g. some datatypes may not be supported properly). In rare cases you might see this message because the list of supported database products is incomplete (list=[mssql, Microsoft SQL Server]). If so please request a java-class update via the forums.If you are using your own IDataTypeFactory extending DefaultDataTypeFactory, ensure that you override getValidDbProducts() to specify the supported database products.

I've tried the following under bash and csh on Unix Solaris 5.10 and the message will not go away!

<dbconfig >
              <property name="datatypeFactory" value="org.dbunit.ext.mssql.MsSqlDataTypeFactory" />
              <property name="datatypeWarning" value="false"/>
          </dbconfig>

And Sybase is not listed in DbUnit's datatypeFactory.

What else can I do to make this WARN go away (other than redirecting stderr which I can do)

Thanks,
Dr. Chandra Gupta

Re: DBunit jdbc type 4 connection to Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise

Dr. Chandra Gupta
BTW, I am using dbunit-2.4.7.jar

Dr. Chandra Gupta wrote