DataSourceDatabaseTester skip schema information

DataSourceDatabaseTester skip schema information

Arnaud Brunet-2
Hi,

In my project, I use two types of IDatabaseTester : a DataSourceDatabaseTester and JdbcDatabaseTester.
I create my IDatabaseTester with :
dsTester = new DataSourceDatabaseTester(ds);
dsTester.setSchema( schema.toUpperCase());

and
jdbcTester = new JdbcDatabaseTester(driver, url, user, pass);
jdbcTester.setSchema(schema.toUpperCase());

In Jdbc case, DBUnit use the good schema. But in case of Datasource DBUnit skip the schema. And I have an ambiguous table exception.

Why DBUnit doesn't use schema information for DataSource connection ?

Regards,
Arnaud