Database without primary keys

Armadello
Message
Guys,

I implemented the IColumnFilter but without any success.

Isn't there anyother way I can get it working for me? Ours is a legacy database and it has only constraints and no primary
keys.

I need the REFRESH operation to work as we cant risk getting the table data wiped out.

Thanks and regards
Nitesh

“THANK GOD IT’S MONDAY!” Sounds interesting? Know more @ www.broadridge.com.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify [hidden email] immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Broadridge.

Re: Database without primary keys

Sam_Suisse
Hello, I too have a similar issue ..................... Trying to insert into a database table with DBunit however, since the table doesn't explisitly define a primary key. The table defines a unique composite key. DBunit fails while execution with a "org.dbunit.dataset.NoPrimaryKeyException"... googled on this one and came across the following helpful site - http://dbunit.wikidot.com/noprimarykeytable... With reference to the sample provided on this site... the issue is that it only supports defining a single primary key field.......Similarly, how do we provide it with a composite unique key...
Armadello wrote
Guys, I implemented the IColumnFilter but without any success. Isn't there anyother way I can get it working for me? Ours is a legacy database and it has only constraints and no primary keys. I need the REFRESH operation to work as we cant risk getting the table data wiped out. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks and regards Nitesh “THANK GOD IT’S MONDAY!” Sounds interesting? Know more @ www.broadridge.com. This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify postmaster@broadridge.com immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Broadridge. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008. http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/ _______________________________________________ dbunit-user mailing list dbunit-user@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dbunit-user