DbUnit 2.4.5 : problem with a dataset having one table used differently

DbUnit 2.4.5 : problem with a dataset having one table used differently

christophe blin
I was previously using dbunit 2.1

I upgrade to 2.4.5

I now have a problem with a dataset that I did not have before.

<dataset>
  <table2 ... />
</dataset>

=> fail with a message "constraint key violation on nullableFk" (I presume
for the second row because if I reverse the 2 lines, the violation is on
anotherNullableFk)

<dataset>
  <table2 ... />
</dataset>

=> success

My conclusion is that NOW I need to have the all the records of a table
succesively...

Does anyone knows about this problem ?

N.B: the dependency of the pom in repo1.maven.org does not specify a version
for slf4j BUT it does not work when you do not have the method
Logger.isTraceEnabled which appears in 1.4 of slf4j (and so you may need to
upgrade log4j to at least v12)
--

Christophe Blin
Développeur - Chef de produit

+33 4 72 39 98 14
www.tennaxia.com

Tennaxia
> sustainability starts with compliance

Economisez du papier : n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire.
Save paper : please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.

Les informations contenues dans ce message sont confidentielles et sont établies à l'attention exclusive de leurs destinataires. L'accès à ce message par toute autre personne n'est pas autorisé. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire et d'en avertir l'expéditeur : toute altération, copie, distribution ou toute action prise ou omise sont interdites et peuvent être illégales.
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender : any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.