DbUnit Ant task compare with report of results similar to JUnit report

DbUnit Ant task compare with report of results similar to JUnit report

Holger Schimanski
Dear all!

I am currently investigating DbUnit to test our data warehouse ETLs. We would set up test data in source database, run our ETL jobs, then compare result in data warehouse tables with expected results. We would use corresponding Ant tasks to do these step.

Is there a report created of DbUnit compare with pass / fail and if failed some more details about expected vs. found?
I am thinking about something similar you would get from running JUnit tests. JUnit is creating an XML report, which can be translated into HTML report.

Best regards
Holger