Delete by Foreign Key

birwin0000
Very new to DBUnit. Started using it last week.

I run a dbunit ant task that inserts a user into my users table.

I then run a selenium test that clicks some buttons. Data is inserted into the database. Part of the data includes a datetime stamp that will be different each time the tests are run. I do not understand how to delete those database entries. I would like to remove them by foreign key.

I understand there is a DELETE_ALL operation that will wipe everything out of the database. That is an option, but I would prefer just to delete the entries based on the foreign key to the users table.

Any thoughts on how I could do that?