Excel Data Set - how to manage empty first rows

Excel Data Set - how to manage empty first rows

vinc.turco
Hi all,
I've performed thorough research on the following subject but got nothing, so I resorted to bothering the ML. I'm on dbunit 2.4.9

My problem is about comparing Excel files. I know I should use the XlsDataSet api and it works ok.
The point is I have no guarantee that the first row will contain the column names, as XlsDataSet mandates.
For example, I might have the top left table cell at cell C4.
I have no knowledge of how to configure this.
Can this be somehow managed?
Thanks in advance
Vincenzo Turco