FW: Re: Re: Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

FW: Re: Re: Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

Matthias Gommeringer

Hi folks,

pls have a look at Jakubs suggestions below and let me know what you think about it, especially the redirect.

+1 for me.

thx,

matthias

Od: Matthias Gommeringer <[hidden email]>
Předmět: Re: [dbunit-user] Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org
Datum: 19.4.2010 23:12:20

Hi Jakub,

thanks for the input. Actually the "Browse Source" is ok if you click on a class you can see the java source code.

The other one is already fixed for the new release (see SVN trunk).

regards,

matthias

Re: FW: Re: Re: Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

John Hurst-2
Re: overview-summary, rather than saying what it isn't, how about saying what it is. E.g. "Browse Source Code"?

Re: redirect: Great idea, but I don't know how to do this. It's a DNS alias, right? I have no idea how the dbunit.org domain is set up. Who owns it?

Regards

JH

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Matthias Gommeringer <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Life is interfering with my game

Re: FW: Re: Re: Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

Zdenek Vrablik
Hi all,

if it is running Apache http server than this redirect command should work

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^yourdomain.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.domain.com/$1 [R=301,L]

This should be added to .htaccess or httpd.conf

and restart apache

Regards,
Zdenek

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:11 PM, John Hurst <[hidden email]> wrote:
Re: overview-summary, rather than saying what it isn't, how about saying what it is. E.g. "Browse Source Code"?

Re: redirect: Great idea, but I don't know how to do this. It's a DNS alias, right? I have no idea how the dbunit.org domain is set up. Who owns it?

Regards

JH

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Matthias Gommeringer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi folks,

pls have a look at Jakubs suggestions below and let me know what you think about it, especially the redirect.

+1 for me.

thx,

matthias

Re: FW: Re: Re: Broken-wrong links on dbunit.org

Surti Pratik

I agree with Jakub’s suggestion in the context of “Redirect” from http://dbunit.org to http://www.dbunit.org. This would be the expected behavior.  (i.e. http://junit.org).

But in the case of “Browse Source” link, I think you already know what you are clicking on and which would take you to source code page only.

There is a difference between http://www.dbunit.org/xref/overview-summary.html and http://www.dbunit.org/apidocs/overview-summary.html links if you are directly visiting it.

Thanks and Regards,

Pratik SURTI

Atos Origin India | [hidden email]| D: +91 22 67333644 | M: +91 9769482298