Force field-name quoting ?

S.Booth

Is there any way to force field-name quoting when using dbunit with mysql?

I'm trying to port some unit tests from a home-grown framework but
the
FlatXmlDataSet.write
method throws an SQL exception because I have a field name called
"Unsigned" that clashes with a mysql keyword.

My own code always quotes the field-names so any name is legal but it
looks like dbunit does not do this by default.

                        Stephen

|epcc| Dr Stephen P Booth             Principal Architect       |epcc|
|epcc| [hidden email]          Phone 0131 650 5746       |epcc|

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.