Getting java.lang.OutOfMemoryError with getAllDependentTables

Getting java.lang.OutOfMemoryError with getAllDependentTables

Gonzalo Rodríguez Píriz
Hi,

I'm using DBUnit 2.2 (with Java 1.4.2_15) to export the data of one
table of my DB (and all its related tables) to an XML file. If I use the
method TablesDependencyHelper.getDependentTables, I need to make several
exports to make all my FK work when importing the XML file to another
database. However, with getAllDependentTables, after a while of
traversing tables it gives a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError (Exception in
thread "main").

Is there any way to lower the memory usage or to split the work so that
I can export my data and not get that error? The database is quite big,
but there must be something I can do to export the data.

Thank you very much.

Gonzalo Rodríguez Píriz