Handle select statment with DBunit

ARobert
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I would like to know how it is possible to set MySQL DataBase as a reference database for test, but to select data from XML Flat File generated DataSet  ?

At the moment when I call method containing a select statment, I give a "Connection" object as parameter, and this connection object seems to be my real Database connection instead of my "Mock" DataSet.

Could you tell me where I can find documentation about that ?

Please could you provide any kind of answer, just to be sure someone read this.