Hans Kaiser has invited you to open a Google mail account

Hans Kaiser has invited you to open a Google mail account

hkais
I've been using Google Mail and thought you might like to try it out.
Here's an invitation to create an account.

Hans Kaiser has invited you to open a free Google Mail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-f18209304c-561c175b7d-8a153be623f986cf

Once you create your account, Hans Kaiser will be notified with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Google Mail!

If you haven't already heard about Google Mail, it's a new search-based webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
  "conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that are
  relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Google Mail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en-GB/benefits.html

We're still working every day to improve Google Mail, so we might ask for your
comments and suggestions periodically.  We hope you'll like Google Mail.  We
do.  And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Google Mail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).