How to configure the logging for dbunit

Feng Xuemin

Hi all,

  When compare a series tables, I only know the compare result is different, I want to know which tables, which line is different. Anybody here knows how to configure it. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Xuemin

Re: How to configure the logging for dbunit

Jeff Jensen-2

In the logging configuration for your app (typically an XML file), add a logger for org.dbunit at the desired level (e.g. DEBUG, TRACE).

Also, assert* failure messages nicely show the table, row, and actual diff…