How to exclude empty tables on export

Rafael Vanderlei
Hi again.

I'm trying to export data from a database to a flat XML dataset respecting the order of the foreign keys. So far, using the FAQ [1], I got everything to work almost as I expected. Only "problem" was that tables with no data were also written in the resulting XML and I didn't find a way how to exclude them.

Perhaps the solution would be writing a class that extends DatabaseSequenceFilter and don't write empty tables to the XML, but I'm not sure of how I would do that (I guess I didn't understand the API enough, but I must admit I haven't spent much time on it)

So, I'd like anyone to share ideas and thoughts about how to achieve this goal.

resolution app monitoring today. Free.