List of Database Supported Incomplete

HarleyGuy
Please forgive me so asking such a rudimentary question, but I am so new to DbUnit I can not understand how to remove this warning message.

The Message is:

[WARN ]: Potential problem found: The configured data type factory 'class org.dbunit.dataset.datatype.DefaultDataTypeFactory' might cause problems with the current database 'Oracle' (e.g. some datatypes may not be supported properly). In rare cases you might see this message because the list of supported database products is incomplete (list=[derby]). If so please request a java-class update via the forums.

Can someone please explain how I can update this listing so I do not get a message?

Russ

Re: List of Database Supported Incomplete

Matthias Gommeringer
Hi Russ,

you simply have to configure a custom IDataTypeFactory for oracle to get rid of the warning. Should look similar to the following code:

IDatabaseConnection c = new DatabaseConnection(jdbcConn);
c.getConfig().setProperty(DatabaseConfig.PROPERTY_DATATYPE_FACTORY, new OracleDataTypeFactory());
<<

rgds.
matthias

Text: GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!