Non-uppercase input column:

Randall Fidler-4
Hello,

   I'm able export my database (without ordering only but that's another issue) and when I try to being it back in, I'm getting some complaint about the column case?  I look in my xml data file and there aren't, that I can see, any special chars or mismatches, including case related so I don't understand why it would puke on this.

Error executing database operation: CLEAN_INSERT: GEN_PROPERTY.NAME_ -  (Non-uppercase input column: NAME_) in ColumnNameToIndexes cache map. Note that the map's column names are NOT case sensitive.

NOTE: The table name and column name mentioned in the error are exactly the same as what the db has.

I'm been searching and can't seem to find any reasonable explanation.  If there's already a well defined explanation on it please point me in the right direction and accept my apologies but like I said, I've yet to find anything that explains this.

Also, I'm running this via Maven using the lastest plugin version, beta 3.0.

Regards,

Randall