OSGi release?

Benoit Xhenseval

Hi

We've used DBUnit for a while as part of our test tool.  That tool is based on Eclipse so we had to 'OSGi-fy' DBUnit.

Is there a DBUnit 2.4.7 with OSGi manifest available somewhere?

Now that you are using Maven to build, would it be possible to have OSGi releases of the jar file?  It is transparent to most users; we've done it for http://objectlabkit.sf.net (check the pom to build a bundle).

This would make the integration and upgrade path much better for us… (we're still using a very, very old release…)

Thanks

Benoit.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates. This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures relating to European legal entities.

Re: OSGi release?

Jeff Jensen-2

Hi Benoit, long time…!

You have time to make a patch?  That would get it into review fastest for committing.

Re: OSGi release?

Benoitx
Hi Jeff,

Indeed long time...

My osgi skills are very limited... So anybody is welcome to jump in...

I will try to provide a patch for the maven build. we are using a plugin for this to export every classes, having said that ObjectLab Kit is dead simple without any optional dependencies. I have no idea how to set those up...

I'll ask a friend who's an expert...

-----
Important Notice
This communication contains information that is considered
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and
delete the original