Oracle User Data Types and DBUnit

Arthur, Simon-2

Some of the columns in the database I’m using  contain Oracle User Defined Datatypes (UDT). I can’t seem to get DBUnit to update these kinds of columns.

A little poking around has revealed that DBUnit thinks these columns are of the UNKNOWN type, and thus it does not try to update them.

Is there a way to make this work? What’s the simplest workaround?

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.