Re: HStore type support in DbUnit

Shijun Kong
Are these mailing lists still active?

__________________________
Shijun

From: Shijun Kong <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: HStore type support in DbUnit

Hi,

I recently ran into an issue that DbUnit does not support PostgreSQL's hstore data type. I have it fixed by extending PostgresqlDataTypeFactory and creating a new HStoreType extends AbstractDataType. I'd like to know how could I contribute it back to DbUnit. From website, the latest release is in 2010. Not sure if this project is still active or not.

-Shijun

Re: HStore type support in DbUnit

Randall Fidler-4

I do not think so.