Re: Is dbunit project still active

Tamir Klein
Hello,

I found your project in sourceForge and it's exactly what I need to test my DB with my Java code.

However I see the latest build was published around the end of 2010.

So my question is Are you still active? Can I safety use your solution.

Best,

Tamir klein

Re: Is dbunit project still active

John Hurst-2
Hello,

We haven't been actively developing it but the project is still widely used. The artifacts are conveniently available in Maven Central, and despite a number of open bug reports, it works well for most people. Give it a try.

Regards

John Hurst

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Tamir Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I found your project in sourceForge and it's exactly what I need to test my DB with my Java code.

However I see the latest build was published around the end of 2010.

So my question is Are you still active? Can I safety use your solution.

Best,

Tamir klein

Life is interfering with my game