Re: Is it possible to reorder the table (rows) in XML

Re: Is it possible to reorder the table (rows) in XML

Omkar Raut
Hi

I want to write a flat xml with certain tables but I do not want the rows of same table placed sequentially in the XML.
I want to write a row of first table, then a row from second table and so on.. The number of rows which are extracted from each table are same.
<Table1 col="a1">
<Table2 col="a2">
<Table3 col="a3">

<Table1 col="b1">
<Table2 col="b2">
.... likewise

Also is it possible to have control over the case of the names of tables and columns?

Is there any way I can do this in dbunit?

Thanks,
Omkar

Re: Is it possible to reorder the table (rows) in XML

Rafael Vanderlei

Yes, it's possible to write tables in different order but make sure you respect foreign key dependency ordering (dependant tables must come after depending ones)

Yes, you may have control over table and column names but for that you may check DBUnit documentation (have you tried reading the FAQ?)

Regards,
Rafael.

Em 09/09/2011 21:25, "Omkar Raut" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
> Hi
>
> I want to write a flat xml with certain tables but I do not want the rows of
> same table placed sequentially in the XML.
> I want to write a row of first table, then a row from second table and so
> on.. The number of rows which are extracted from each table are same.
> <Table1 col="a1">
> <Table2 col="a2">
> <Table3 col="a3">
>
> <Table1 col="b1">
> <Table2 col="b2">
> .... likewise
>
> Also is it possible to have control over the case of the names of tables and
> columns?
>
> Is there any way I can do this in dbunit?
>
> Thanks,
> Omkar

Re: Is it possible to reorder the table (rows) in XML

Omkar Raut
Hi Rafael

Thanks for your reply. I will look at the FAQ. Is the ordering is also explained there?

Thanks,
Omkar