SqlLoaderControlDataSet Field terminator change

SqlLoaderControlDataSet Field terminator change

jpbiard

Hi,

Can someone tell me if it is possible to change the Field Terminator which is by default ‘;’.

The SqlLoader Control file that I must use specifies that the Field Terminator is ‘|’.

The Control File has been generated by another application, so can’t be modified.

Any help will be helpful.

Thanks,

JP