StreamingDataSet - Only one iterator allowed!

StreamingDataSet - Only one iterator allowed!

dhartford

I saw some e-mail posts from 2005 on this, and the bug associated with it:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1531922&group_id=47439&atid=449491

But, I do not see a resolution anywhere.  I’m using dbunit 2.2 and stuck as I want to purposefully use a large dataset.

        FlatXmlProducer  producer = new FlatXmlProducer(
                new
InputSource("./src/test/resources/data/dbunit-big-full.xml"));
        producer.setValidating(false);
        IDataSet dataSet = new StreamingDataSet(producer);

        databaseTester.setDataSet( dataSet );
        databaseTester.onSetup();

Any suggestions?

Thanks,