Testing a dataset with more than one schema

Testing a dataset with more than one schema

Patrick Buchheit
I'm trying to use dbunit (v2.7) and hsqldb(v2.2.7) to run some integrations tests using an in-memory database. I've been able to do this successfully on several previous projects, but this time I've hit a problem that I can't seem to solve. For this project, I need to have two schemas to simulate the structure the the actual production db. So the dataset xml I'm using to seed the tests would look something like this:

<foo.tableA id="1" value="some value"/>
<foo.tableA id="2" value="some other value"/>
<bar.tableB id="1" title="xyz"/>

In the setup for my tests I set the feature DatabaseConfig.FEATURE_QUALIFIED_TABLE_NAMES to true as described in the docs. When I actually run my tests though I get an error
"org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException: bar.tableB". Is there some other step I'm missing? Any help would be much appreciated.