Using qualified table names feature

Ryan McFall
Hi:

I am using Excel files to load by initial test data, and I'm working with two different schemas, using Derby 10.X.  I have enabled qualified table names so that I can load the data into the two different schemas, but have run into problems doing this when the combination of schema name.tablename exceeds the 31 characters that Excel will let me use.

So I tried not specifying the schema name for the long table (it's in the default schema for the connection).  However, it seems that DbUnit is not using the default schema for the connection when a worksheet does not specify a schema name.  Does this seem possible, or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan McFall
Associate Professor of Computer Science

Re: Using qualified table names feature

Jeff Jensen-2
Derby's default schema is named "APP", so you may need to use that
name vs nothing (possibly as the schema name on the connection or in
your data file).

Additionally, I corrected an issue with using schema names in the
forthcoming 2.4.9.  You may want to build latest from svn and see if
there is a difference.

I see you are in Holland - I was just there in Jan and a couple of
times last Nov.  Really enjoyed 8th street...