$ character in column name

bjurko
Hi there I'm using DBunit for testing DAO services, everything is working perfectly
only one problem that I've is create dataset. Some columns in the table contains
$ in the name so it is implossible to create working dataset as inteded e.g.
<EMPLOYER EMPLOYER_ID="00000" LAST_NAME="..." FIRST_NAME="..." ADDRESS$01=" " />

with error message
Line 3: Attribute name "ADDRESS" associated with an element type "EMPLOYER" must be followed by the ' = ' character.

is there some workaround?

Column names cannot be changed because of historical reasons.