dbunit Question!

Rakesh Gupta-4
Hi,

I have a very basic question. How does dbunit handles the Oracle Object Types (user defined oracle Types) in java layer? Can you point me to some sample code?

Thanks,
Rakesh

Re: dbunit Question!

Matthias Gommeringer
Hi Rakesh,

you can browse the sources at http://dbunit.sourceforge.net/xref/index.html - there have a look at the package "org.dbunit.ext.oracle" which contains all Oracle specific implementation classes.

Text: GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
Jetzt freischalten unter http://produkte.web.de/go/04/