dbunit with oracle synonym

MONDON Hubert

Hello,

I’m using dbunit 2.5.1 on a project and I’m trying to inject a xml dataset for my tests but one of the tables is actually an oracle synonym.

I managed to get passed the NoSuchTableException by setting the tableType property to "TABLE,SYNONYM" but I’m now facing a NoSuchColumnException.

Of course I’m sure the column exists and the rights are good, I can select rows through the synonym by conventional means (SQLDeveloper).

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

HMO