foreign key violation

Robert Eikermann-2

Hi,

I have a problem with foreign key violations in my tests. This (http://www.dbunit.org/faq.html#tableseq) helped me already a lot but:

When tables will be filled during the test which are not filled by the dataset XML-File the DatabaseSequenceFilter will not work for those tables and I get the foreign key error. I think the DatabaseSequenceFilter sorts only the tables (accordingly the foreign keys) which are in the Dataset and not all tables of the Database. My first approach is to use all tables in the Dataset which will be used in the tests, but is there another/better solution?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards

Robert