how do i use database schemas?

Rusty Wright-2
I'm currently trying to specify the schema via my hibernate configuration and org.dbunit.database.DatabaseConfig but I can't get it to work with both Postgres and HSQL.

Currently my xml dataset files look like the following where the table name doesn't include the schema.

Should I instead specify the schema in my xml dataset files in the table name?

  <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

  <!DOCTYPE dataset SYSTEM "dataset.dtd">

  <dataset>
          <column>admin_id</column>