multiple dataset files

_Eric_
Hello list,

I'm wondering how can I use multiple dataset files in one test case. How
can I put the data from several dataset files into in dataset.
Some background: I want bundle of small datasets, witch I can combine as
I want. E.g: To check the handling of an order I need a customer with
details, an article to sell, and the order itself. To check a newsletter
feature I need the customer and a newsletter entry. And so on. It would
be great to put every piece in its own dataset file. Otherwise,
copy-and-paste works but ...

Greetings
Eric

Re: multiple dataset files

Jeff Jensen-2
In trunk, there is a new test case base class named
DefaultPrepAndExpectedTestCase.  As the name implies, it accepts prep
dataset files and expected dataset files, each specified as a String[].
This easily allows multiple dataset files per test case.

Otherwise, typically code the load of datasets in the tests.
CompositeDataSet is your friend to help with that.