(no subject)

kalpana prakasam

Hi,
   I am using dbunit 1.0-beta-3 version.I am using a table com_user and this is my table definition
  create table com_user (
        id int(10) unsigned not null auto_increment,
        first_name varchar(255) not null,
        middle_name varchar(255) null,
        last_name varchar(255) not null,
        name_prefix tinyint(1) unsigned null,
        name_suffix tinyint(1) unsigned null,
        nick_name varchar(255) null,
        loginid varchar(255) not null,
        password varchar(255) not null,
        gender tinyint(1) unsigned null,
        birth_date date null,
        locale varchar(20) null,
        timezone varchar(255) null,
        creation_date timestamp not null default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
        modified_date timestamp not null,
        primary key (id)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/