(no subject)

kalpana prakasam

Hi,
   This is my table definition.
   create table example(name varchar(25),id int(50) not null,m1 tinyint(1))
   This is my XML file

    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
    <dataset>
    <column>name</column>
    <column>id</column>
    <column>m1</column>
    <row>
     <value>robi</value>
     <value>1</value>
     <value></value>
   </row>
   </dataset>

   while populating data dbunit expect a value for m1, but it is a nullable column.Only for type tinyint dbunit expect a value even if it is a nullable column. But i want to populate data without a value for the column m1.please try and reply me.

Thanks

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

Re: (no subject)

Matthias Gommeringer
Hi Kalpana,

I was able to reproduce this problem and created a bug report #2831696 on the sourceforge tracker. I am currently working on a fix and will keep you up-to-date via the tracker comments.

rgds,
matthias

Neu: WEB.DE Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://produkte.web.de/go/02/