org.dbunit.dataset.DataSetException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-04063

org.dbunit.dataset.DataSetException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-04063

shikida
Hi

Getting org.dbunit.dataset.DataSetException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-04063

I can't find ALL_CONSTRAINTS, it seems.

I am already setting the schema manually.

Any help is welcome

TIA

Kenji

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of
doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence. (Bukowski)