org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException ERROR DatabaseDataSet - Table 'trip' not found

org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException ERROR DatabaseDataSet - Table 'trip' not found

siegfried

I'm having trouble following the tutorial at http://dbunit.sourceforge.net/howto.html .

My call to

DatabaseOperation.CLEAN_INSERT.execute(connection, dataSet);

keeps failing with the error

org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchTableException ERROR DatabaseDataSet - Table 'trip' not found

After some google searching I inserted some extra calls like

dbConn.getConfig().setProperty(DatabaseConfig.PROPERTY_DATATYPE_FACTORY, new MySqlDataTypeFactory());
dbConn.getConfig().setProperty(DatabaseConfig.PROPERTY_METADATA_HANDLER, new MySqlMetadataHandler());
dbConn.getConfig().setProperty(DatabaseConfig.FEATURE_CASE_SENSITIVE_TABLE_NAMES, Boolean.TRUE);
but these don't seem to be helping.

I have am cross posting twice (!) because I am not getting any help at stackoverflow or coderanch:

Can someone help me make the call to CLEAN_INSERT.execute work? Perhaps someone could point me to a working example I could download that uses MySQL or postgresql? I thought the tutorial example with h2 or hsqldb was pretty silly because those databases often start with a clean in-memory databases and there is no reason to clear the existing tables.

thanks
Siegfried